The booming law industry is attracting a lot of young enthusiasts towards it and the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is acting as the gateway to a lucrative law career. This law entrance test is conducted each year to select eligible candidates for the different Undergraduate and Postgraduate law programs offered by the renowned National Law Universities (NLU’s) in India. A lot of other well-known law institutes/colleges also consider the CLAT score before granting a seat in one of their law programs.
Our CLAT coaching in Delhi has a pool of qualified and experienced faculty members that prepare all the law aspirants using a result-oriented approach. With thousands of students appearing for the examination, it becomes difficult to bag a seat in your favorite law institute. Being among the top 5 training institutes for law entrance exam preparation in Delhi, we prepare our students using a unique teaching method that keeps them a step ahead of the other applicants.
For UG Law Programs:
- Age limit – No upper age limit is prescribed for the 2018 CLAT exam
- Educational Qualification- Must have scored 40% or more in the 10+2 examination (SC/ST categories) and 45% or more (all other categories except SC/ST).
For PG Law Programs:
- Age Limit- There is no upper age limit
- Educational Qualification- Must have scored 50% or more in the LLB/integrated LL.B course or any other equivalent examination (SC/ST categories) and 55% or more (all other categories except SC/ST).
Note: The candidates going to appear for the final year examination of the 10+2/LLB course are also eligible to apply provided they score the minimum required marks and provide the mark sheet at the time of admission. Failure to meet this requirement will result in the termination of the candidature.
This online national-level competitive examination comprises of five different sections and the suitability of the candidate for the applied law program is assessed based on the scores obtained in this examination. We offer both a regular course and a crash course to well-prepare our law aspirants for all the different exam sections.
|SECTION||No. of Questions|
- The exam duration is 2 hours.
- Examination mode is online.
- It is an MCQ based examination.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark, while each wrong answer carries a -0.25 mark.
- You need to score the minimum required marks in the written examination.
- Post clearing the written examination, you will be called for a personal interview that will add up to your overall score.
You will get selected in one of the best and top-notch law universities after clearing both the stages.
List of NLU’s that accepts the CLAT score
Our CLAT preparation classes can make you eligible for admission in any of the following participating universities:
|NLSIU, Bengaluru||NALSAR, Hyderabad||NLIU, Bhopal||WBNUJS, Kolkata||NLU, Jodhpur|
|HNLU, Raipur||GNLU, Gandhinagar||RMLNLU, Lucknow||RGNUL, Punjab||CNLU, Patna|
|NUALS, Kochi||NLUO, Odisha||NUSRL, Ranchi||NLUJA, Assam||DSNLU, Visakhapatanam|
|TNNLS, Tiruchirappalli||MNLU, Mumbai||MNLU, Nagpur||MNLU, Aurangabad|
Note: CLAT scores are considered by other law universities and colleges as well.
Why Study Campus?
While studying with us, you can rest assured of the following:
- A comprehensive study material that is precise and complies with the latest updates
- Timely syllabus completion followed by a series of evaluation tests.
- Reasonable fees
- Introduction to useful tips and tricks for quick solving a problem
- Unlimited doubt clearing session and much more
Visit our centre for getting detailed information on our CLAT course.