The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Central Police Organization (CPO) examination each year to recruit eligible candidates for the position of a sub-inspector across different departments. If you always wanted to become a proud member of the Border Security Force (BSF), the Special Service Bureau (SSB), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, and the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), then the SSC CPO exam is just perfect for you. Our CPO coaching in Delhi has prepared many successful candidates in the past, so you can always rely on our unique preparation methods.
We are considered to be the best and the most trusted SSC CPO coaching in Delhi owing to our consistent high student success rates generated over the past few years. Only experienced faculty members are allowed to take the classes in our SSC CPO coaching in Delhi so that high-quality training standards are always maintained.
Quality training now within your reach
Being the most reliable SSC CPO coaching in Delhi we charge low fees from students in order to make quality training more accessible. Noteworthy point is that we don’t compromise on the quality of training based on the lesser fee charged. Rather, we prepare students for the written exam alongside guiding them on how to clear the physical endurance and interview/personality test simultaneously. This is one of the many reasons why Study Campus is recognized as the best CPO coaching in Delhi.
Why Choose Us?
- Only experienced and top-notch faculty members are allowed to take sessions
- A comprehensive study material is provided
- Full syllabus coverage with timely syllabus completion is assured
- Series of online and offline tests are conducted to evaluate the performance of each
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions are offered on students’ request and much more
The above was just a glimpse of our offered CPO course. If you want to get detailed information on our offered courses, then visit our office today.
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Dates:
Paper-1 of the SSC CPO 2018-19 will be conducted from 12th March 2019 to 16th March 2019.
Paper-2 will be conducted tentatively on 27th September 2019. It is necessary for a candidate to clear both these papers to be eligible for the further rounds conducted by SSC.
The complete schedule of SSC CPO 2019 is discussed below:
|Event||SSC CPO 2018-19 Dates||SSC CPO 2019-20 Dates|
|Application form start from||3rd March 2018||17th September 2019|
|Last date for registration||2nd April 2018||15th October 2019|
|SSC CPO 2018-19 Paper I||12th March 2019 to 16th March 2019||11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019|
|SSC CPO 2018-19 Paper II||27th September 2019||to be announced|
- Those who belong to any of the nationality including Nepalese, Indian, Bhutanese, Tibetan Refugee (who came over to India prior 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India can apply for the examination
- Those who come under PIO or Person of Indian Origin and migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, and East African Countries to settle permanently in India can also apply.
- Candidates should have graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized education board can apply for the exam
- Also, male candidates those who aspire for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector post must be possessed with the valid driving license can also apply for the examination.
- 20 years, the minimum age limit
- 25 years, the maximum age limit
- There will be age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years relaxation for those belonging to OBC category
SSC CPO Stage 1 examination the computer-biassed test and second stage is online examination which is specifically for English language only. Both the examinations will appear in Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. As soon as you clear stage 1, you need to clear Physical endurance test or PET test which is also called medical examination then only you can move further for Stage 2. Find out exam stages step-wise below:
- Stage I:Two Exams will take place Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I, online mode or entirely Computer-Based Test
- Paper-IIis also a Computer-Based Test
- Stage II:Clear Stage I examination then only candidates can go ahead for PET
- Stage III-PET or Physical Endurance Test and PST or Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV:Clear Paper-II for selection
SSC CPO Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
Paper-II Objective Multiple Choice Type
This is an online based examination consisting of 200 marks in 2 hour of time duration. This exam will test your English Language & Comprehension skills.
|Date of Exam||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|27th September 2019||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria – Based on Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
|For Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||03 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ST/SC)||08 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)||Up to 40 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)||Up to 43 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of Age|