Boost Up Your AILET Exam Preparation by Joining Study Campus Delhi Offline & Online Coaching
AILET is the national level entrance exam conducted by National Law University every year. Many law aspirants wish to crack this exam to get admission in law programs of various NLU campuses across India. Candidates struggle a lot for getting admission into it.
They search for the Top AILET Entrance Coaching in India to crack the exam, and they search for it. But there is no need to worry. Yes, you are on the right platform.
The various features in our AILET Entrance Online Coaching will help you to qualify for the exam in a very smooth and lucid manner. We will provide a roadmap for you to score the best in this entrance exam and get qualified to have admission in various courses like B.A. LL.B, LL.M, and PhD programs.
AILET 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Conducting Authority||National Law University, Delhi or NLU Delhi|
|AILET Official Website||www.nludelhi.ac.in/|
|Courses Offered||B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. Program|
|Number of Test Takers||B.A. LL.B program- 17,054
LL.M program- 1095
|Number of Seats Offered||BA LLB program- 80
LLM program- 80
Ph.D program- 8
AILET 2022 Exam Date:
The official schedule for AILET 2022 is released by NLU Delhi. Tabulated below are AILET 2022 Exam Dates:
|Notification||17 January 2022|
|Online Application||17 January 2022|
|Last Date of Application||25 May 2022|
|Admit Card||16 June 2022|
|Exam Date||26 June 2022|
|Answer Key||27 June 2022|
|Result||1 July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for LLB Program:
- Intermediate graduates (10+2) with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates appearing in class 12 exam in March/April are eligible to apply for AILET 2022.
- AILET Exam Pattern of BA LLB
- The exam consists of 150 questions. Each question carries one mark. Each incorrect entry and multiple answer entry is considered for negative marking. A negative marking of 0.25 is applicable. AILET 2022 question paper will contain the following sections- English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics. Sectional distribution of questions is as follows:
|Section Name||Maximum Questions|
AILET Exam Pattern for LLM 2022:
- LLM paper consists two sections- 100 Objective questions and one Essay question.
- The total marks for the exam is 150 – 100 marks for the objective section and 50 marks for the essay.
AILET Exam Pattern for Ph.D. Programs
- AILET exam for Ph. D programs consist of two papers- Paper 1 (Research Methodology) and Paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper).
- Paper 1 contains 100 multiple choice questions.
- In paper 2, candidates have to submit a research proposal in 15 pages on the topic of their Ph.D. degree.
Our results are what define us:
Get the top rank in the AILET entrance exam with excellent lectures and systematic preparation from our faculties.
Why Take AILET Entrance Online Coaching?
You can clear this exam without taking online coaching and preferring offline coaching. But online coaching will save your precious traveling time. You can practice and prepare the max for the exam at this time.
With our online AILET coaching, you get an additional benefit from the discussion group, help from the faculty, and your performance analysis. The AILET Coaching Fee Structure in online classes is very nominal. Hence, it would help if you chose our online coaching for the AILET entrance exam preparation.
If you still insist on having the classes in offline mode, you can go for AILET Entrance Coaching near Me. By joining this offline mode, you can directly contact the faculty and have direct classes from them. But online coaching is the best as it saves time and helps you invest time in your preparation.