Highlights of AILET 2019
|Conducting Authority||National Law University, Delhi or NLU Delhi|
|AILET Official Website||www.nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2019|
|Courses Offered||B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. Program|
|Number of Test Takers||
B.A. LL.B program- 17,054
LL.M program- 1095
|Number of Seats Offered||
BA LLB program- 80
LLM program- 80
Ph.D program- 8
AILET 2019 Exam Schedule
The official schedule for AILET 2019 is released by NLU Delhi. Tabulated below are AILET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Release of AILET 2019 Notification||January 04, 2019|
|Commencement of AILET Registration||April 08, 2019|
|Availability of AILET 2019 Admit Card||April 22, 2019|
|AILET 2019 Exam Date||May 05, 2019 (3 pm – 4:30 pm)|
|AILET Result (BA.LL.B)||May 24, 2019|
|AILET Results (LL.M)||July 02, 2019|
|AILET Result (Ph.D.)||July 16, 2019|
|AILET Counselling 2019||May 24, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for LLB Program :
- Intermediate graduates (10+2) with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates appearing in class 12 exam in March/April are eligible to apply for AILET 2019.
- AILET Exam Pattern of BA LLB
- The exam consists of 150 questions. Each question carries one mark. Each incorrect entry and multiple answer entry is considered for negative marking. A negative marking of 0.25 is applicable. AILET 2019 question paper will contain the following sections- English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics. Sectional distribution of questions is as follows:
|Section Name||Maximum Questions|
AILET Exam Pattern for LLM
- LLM paper consists two sections- 100 Objective questions and one Essay question.
- The total marks for the exam is 150 – 100 marks for the objective section and 50 marks for the essay.
AILET Exam Pattern for Ph.D. Programs
- AILET exam for Ph. D programs consist of two papers- Paper 1 (Research Methodology) and Paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper).
- Paper 1 contains 100 multiple choice questions.
- In paper 2, candidates have to submit a research proposal in 15 pages on the topic of their Ph.D. degree.