Getting into the Indian air force is tougher than what one thinks. The group X exam is conducted to fill the PBOR vacancies and is related to the technical trade. People selected by the air force to work under Group X positions are required to look after the maintenance of high-end and sophisticated aircraft and other machines.
The most reliable preparation partner
The selection process for air force group X positions is stringent, and the difficulty level of written examination is very high. Study Campus has been recognized as the top institute for the air force X group exam because of delivering quality education and maintaining an unmatched student success rate. Only subject matter experts are allowed to take classes in our institute, so you can rest assured of the deliverables.
Details about the air force X group exam
The air force group X exam is based on the MCQ format. The air force aspirants are assessed in three areas namely, Mathematics, Physics, and English. Each applicant is required to complete this paper within 60 minutes. A total of 70 questions are asked in the examination, and one mark is awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking scheme is followed here. We offer the best coaching classes of air force X group as not only prepare students for the written examination but also give them useful tips for the physical and medical selection stage.
Our air force X group coaching in Delhi focuses on delivering result-oriented education. You should visit our coaching institute once for a detailed discussion.
Educational Qualification –
- The 12th or equivalent exam passed with physics, mathematics, and English subjects.
- Candidates must have 50% in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Three-year diploma course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks.
Age Limit –
- Candidates must have born between 14th July 1999 to 26th June 2002 to apply for Indian Air Force X 2020 vacancies.
- After clearing all the stages of the selection procedure, the upper age limit should be 21 years