Hi aspirants, welcome to Study Campus. We, at Study Campus, prepare the students for various competitive examinations and one among them is coaching of air force y group. The coaching classes for air force y group in Gurgaon runs an intensive course so that the students can be prepared in the best way possible for their examination. The students who want to be a part of the Indian Air Force can join the classes.
We have designed our coaching classes for air force y group in Delhi NCR in such a way that the students get to experience an interactive classroom session. We hire the best faculty in the city so that they impart the best of their knowledge to the students.
What do you mean by the Air Force Y group examination?
- Thousands of aspirants dream of making a career in the Indian Air Force. The Y group refers to the medical field of the Air Force. This examination mostly occurs in December or January.
- It is a computer-based examination that has a total of 50 questions and a time duration of 45 minutes. Each correct answer is rewarded with a mark whereas there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Candidates should not be more than 21 years of age and not less than 17 years old.
- They should have qualified class 12th with at least 50% marks. They should also have physics, English language, and mathematics as their compulsory subjects in their 10+2 level.
- Join our Air Force Y group coaching in Gurgaon, so know the pattern and the type of questions asked in the examination. The question paper consists of logical reasoning, English language, and general awareness.
- After clearing the written examination, the candidates are called upon for an interview, which is generally conducted by the warrant ranks and the officers of the air force.
- The interview is followed by a medical test.
Why are we unique?
- Study Campus’s air force y group coaching in Mahipalpur tries to adopt the most unique and interactive way of training the students for their examinations.
- We assure a 100% success for those students who are consistent and work hard from the very first day.
- We, at Study Campus’s air force y group coaching in Gurgaon, complete the entire syllabus in time and also conduct regular mock tests to maintain the competitive environment.