Students willing to lay a strong foundation of their career in the finance field should aim to get admission in an elite BBA college or university. The Bachelor of Business Administration course is built around the general business courses. This course gives a precise understanding of the functional areas of the company, along with the interconnections and specialization in a particular area. If you are considering appearing for the upcoming BBA entrance examinations, then join our best coaching classes of the BBA exam at the earliest.
Join Study Campus for best results
Having a pool of knowledgeable faculty members, we take great pride in introducing ourselves as the top institute for the BBA entrance exam in Delhi. Our teachers follow a unique teaching method that is backed by a result-oriented approach. From timely syllabus completion to unlimited doubt clearing sessions, full syllabus coverage to a series of mock tests- everything is done to ensure your success. Many of our earlier students cleared the BBA entrance examination with flying colors, and are currently studying in elite BBA colleges. You can be next on the list.
Details about the BBA exam
Different universities and elite institutes conduct their own BBA entrance exam. DU JAT, IPMAT, NPAT, SET, and GGSIPU CET BBA are some of the BBA entrance examinations that bridge the gap between top BBA institutes and BBA aspirants. English, Mathematics, Reasoning, Business, and General Knowledge are the standard sections on which each applicant is evaluated. Some universities may also conduct GD/PI to shortlist students apart from the marks scored in the written examination.
DU JAT 2020 Dates
|Application form starts from||2nd March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st March 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||30th April 2020|
|Examination date||2nd to 9th June 2020|
|Declaration of result||4th week June 2020|
|Counseling process starts from||4th week June 2020|
DU JAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- .Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- General category and OBC category Candidates must possess 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent
- Reserved category candidates must have obtained 50% marks to apply.
DU JAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper-based mode (Offline)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Sections||4|
|Subjects||Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness, and Reasoning & Analytical Ability|
|Questions in each section||25 questions per section|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks per question|
|Negative Marking||1 mark|
UGAT BBA Important Dates 2020
|online registration||29th April 2020|
|Last date for online registration||1st May 2020|
|Last date for submission of duly completed printout of the registration form at AIMA||1st May 2020|
|Admit Card 2020||after 2nd May 2020|
|Date of Examination||9th May|
|Result 2020||4th week of May|
UGAT BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from recognized education board.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply, considering they will qualify in that particular year because.
Age Limit –
- Applicants do not have to meet any criteria related to age as there is no age bar/restriction
mentioned in the eligibility criteria of UGAT BBA 2020
UGAT BBA Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration|
Two Hours/120 Minutes
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
SET BBA 2020
SET BBA Important Dates
|SET BBA Registration starts||2end week of February 2020|
|SET BBA Registration closes||April 2020|
|Admit Card||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date to download Admit Card||April 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Result||3rd week of May 2020|
SET BBA Eligibility
- The students should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized board with a
minimum of 50% marks or 45% marks depending on the program/institute they are seeking
admissions to (45% or 40% for S.C./S.T. candidates).
- Candidates who have appeared for their Standard XII final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the 2020 SET BBA test.
SET BBA Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General English||40 questions||40 marks||150 Minutes|
|Quantitative||40 questions||40 marks|
|General Awareness||40 questions||40 marks|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30 questions||30 marks|
NPAT BBA 2020
|Start online registration||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of April 2020|
|Closing date to fill and submit the form||Last week of April 2020|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result||1st week of June|
NPAT BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have passed or at least appeared for 10+2 Board exam from a recognized board with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects and should have passed at the first attempt.
- Applicants who have appeared or passed an equivalent exam, including International Baccalaureate Diploma are eligible. Candidates should secure at least 60 percent marks in 10+2 level in order to be eligible for the BBA admission.
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years.
NPAT BBA Exam pattern 2020
|Section||No. of Questions||Final Weightage||Time (minutes)|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40||40||
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||40|
|Proficiency in English language||40||40|
Our coaching institute for the BBA entrance exam has earned much appreciation by students owing to the quality educational services and high student success rate provided. If you want to get admission in your favorite BBA institute, then visit our coaching institute today.
Join Study Campus for TOP BBA Entrance Coaching Classes in Delhi