The Combined Defense Services (CDS) examinations are conducted twice a year to recruit eligible candidates for the different positions available in the Indian Military Academy, the Officers Training Academy, the Indian Naval Academy, and the Indian Air Force Academy. Every year, several thousands of applicants appear for the examination and our CDS coaching in Delhi ensure our students stay a step ahead of all the other applicants. Becoming a part of the prestigious Indian armed forces is not a piece of cake, hence our qualified and experienced faculty members always go that extra step ahead to help and guide our students.
Our coaching institute for CDS exam has prepared end number of students for the CDS examination, out of which most of them cleared the examination with flying colors. You can either join our regular course or our crash course, depending on your requirements.
CDS Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates should be an Indian citizen. Subjects of candidates from Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, Tibet, Sri Lanka & various East African Countries are also eligible to apply. Such candidates will have to provide a certificate issued by authorities of Government of India verifying the claim.
- For admission into the Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) and Indian Military Academy (IMA), candidates must hold a bachelor level degree from a recognized institute.
- For admission into the ‘Indian Naval Academy’ (INA), candidates are required to have a bachelor level engineering degree. Moreover, all the applicants need to have passed the Higher Secondary Education (12th) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The age limit will be calculated as on January 01, 2020.
- For IMA – 19 years to 24 years For AFA – 19 years to 23 years For INA – 19 years to 22 years
- For OTA – 19 years to 25 years
|Events||CDS I||CDS II|
|Application form release||30th October 2019||5th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||19th November 2019||25th August 2020|
|admit cards||January 2020, 3rd week||October 2020 4th week|
|Date of exam||2nd February 2020||8th November 2020|
|Result announcement||May 2020||December 2020|
Exam Mode – Offline
Type of questions – Objective type
Medium of Exam – Hindi & English
Negative marking – 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|IMA, INA and AFA|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 hours|
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
The candidate will have to score the minimum required marks in the written examination, which will be followed by an interview that will be conducted by the SSB. The interview process usually goes on for a week and different physical and psychological tests are taken of the selected candidates to check their suitability for an officer’s life. Our CDS exam preparation centre prepares students for both the written and interview part, so you can rest assured of our quality teaching techniques.
Why Study Campus?
- We have the best faculty members having years of experience and relevant qualifications.
- Our offered study material is both comprehensive and precise.
- Affordable fees are charged on our offered courses.
- Unlimited doubt clearing classes are offered on students’ request.
- Our centre has top-notch infrastructure that facilitates a better learning environment.
- Timely syllabus completion is followed by a series of evaluation tests and much more.
These are just a few of the highlights of our NDA entrance course. To get detailed information on our offered courses, visit our institute today.