The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Central Police Organization (CPO) examination each year to recruit eligible candidates for the position of a sub-inspector across different departments. If you always wanted to become a proud member of the Border Security Force (BSF), the Special Service Bureau (SSB), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, and the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), then the SSC CPO exam is just perfect for you. Our Offline and Online CPO coaching in Delhi has prepared many successful candidates in the past, so you can always rely on our unique preparation methods.
We are considered to be the best and the most trusted Classroom & Live Online SSC CPO Coaching in Delhi owing to our consistently high student success rates generated over the past few years. Only experienced faculty members are allowed to take the classes in our SSC CPO Coaching in Delhi so that high-quality training standards are always maintained.
Quality training now within your reach
Being the most reliable SSC CPO Coaching in Delhi we charge low fees from students in order to make quality training more accessible. Noteworthy point is that we don’t compromise on the quality of training based on the lesser fee charged. Rather, we prepare students for the written exam alongside guiding them on how to clear the physical endurance and interview/personality test simultaneously. This is one of the many reasons why Study Campus is recognized as the best CPO coaching in South Delhi (Munirka).
Why Choose Study Campus Delhi?
- Only experienced and top-notch faculty members are allowed to take sessions
- Comprehensive study material is provided
- Full syllabus coverage with timely syllabus completion is assured
- Series of online and offline tests are conducted to evaluate the performance of each
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions are offered on students’ request and much more
The above was just a glimpse of our offered CPO course. If you want to get detailed information on our offered courses, then visit our office today.
SSC CPO 2020-21 Exam Schedule:
|Notification Release Date||17th June 2020|
|Online Application Starts from||17th June 2020|
|Closing date for receipt of application||16th July 2020|
|Last date for fee payment (Online)||18th July 2020|
|Last date for fee payment (Offline)||20th July 2020|
|Admit Card for CPO Paper-1||September 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||29th September to 5th October 2020 (CBE)|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||1st March 2021|
- Those who belong to any of the nationality including Nepalese, Indian, Bhutanese, Tibetan Refugee (who came over to India prior 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India can apply for the examination
- Those who come under PIO or Person of Indian Origin and migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, and East African Countries to settle permanently in India can also apply.
- Candidates should have graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized education board can apply for the exam
- Also, male candidates those who aspire for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector post must be possessed with the valid driving license can also apply for the examination.
- 20 years, the minimum age limit
- 25 years, the maximum age limit
- There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years relaxation for those belonging to OBC category
SSC CPO Stage 1 examination the computer-biassed test and second stage is an online examination which is specifically for the English language only. Both the examinations will appear in Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. As soon as you clear stage 1, you need to clear Physical endurance test or PET test which is also called medical examination then only you can move further for Stage 2. Find out exam stages step-wise below:
- Stage I: Two Exams will take place Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I, online mode or entirely Computer-Based Test
- Paper-II is also a Computer-Based Test
- Stage II: Clear Stage I examination then only candidates can go ahead for PET
- Stage III-PET or Physical Endurance Test and PST or Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV: Clear Paper-II for selection
SSC CPO Paper-1 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
Paper-II Objective Multiple Choice Type
This is an online-based examination consisting of 200 marks in 2 hours of time duration. This exam will test your English Language & Comprehension skills.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years SSC CPO 2020-21 Exam Eligibility Criteria – Based on Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
|For Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||03 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ST/SC)||08 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)||Up to 40 Years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)||Up to 43 Years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Thank you for your interest in Study Campus Delhi for SSC CPO exam coaching, we are taking admission for both Offline and Online SSC CPO Coaching classes, but on these covid period proving only Online coaching till the next govt. update.