If you want to take up a challenging career by becoming a part of the Delhi police, then you should appear for the upcoming Delhi Police examination. The Delhi police conduct an examination each year to recruit eligible candidates for the different positions including that of a constable, head constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Sub Inspector. Our renowned Delhi Police coaching in Delhi has been preparing candidates for the Delhi police exam for years and has been consistently maintaining a high student success rate.
We have a pool of highly experienced and certified faculty members that are renowned in their respective fields and are always ready to help our students. Being the top Delhi police coaching institute in Delhi, we follow an organized and result-oriented approach that yields a positive result for most of our students.
Quality education isn’t always expensive
If you are searching for a reliable and the best Delhi police training coaching in Delhi then you are at the right place. We charge low fees compared to the other institutes and still deliver top-notch training to all. The best part is we train our students for both the written exam and the interview. Our experienced faculty members also give useful tips that help the aspirants in clearing the physical fitness tests as well.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a comprehensive study module to aid better training
- Full syllabus coverage with timely syllabus completion is guaranteed
- A series of online and offline tests are conducted to evaluate the preparation level of all
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions are offered on students’ request
- Training is given by certified and experienced faculty members only
- Useful tips and tricks are introduced to students for scoring better marks and much more
This is just a glimpse of our offerings. Our result-oriented teaching method has attracted a lot of students from different areas of the city. If you want to get detailed information on our offered courses, then visit our office today. We will surely help you ace the examination.
Delhi Police Constable 2020
|Organization Name||Delhi Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Updated|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200 to 20,200, Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800|
Eligibility Delhi Police Constable 2020:
- Aspirants must have finished 12th or its equivalent to apply.
- They must have attained the age of 18 years to apply.
- General category applicants must not have more than 21 years of age.
- 3 Years for OBC and 2 Years for SC/ ST category of Upper age relaxation will be given.
Physical Exam Criteria:
For Male Candidates:
- Weight– Min 52 kg weight (weight can vary according to height).
- Height– 170 cm (For ST category it is 165 cm)
- Chest– 81 to 85 cm (For ST category it is 75 cm only and all the Hilly area aspirants) with 5 cm expansion.
For Female Candidate:
- Weight– Min 47.5 kg weight (weight can vary according to height).
- Height– 152cm (For SC/ST category it is 155 cm only)
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Exam
- Merit List
Exam Pattern for Written exam:
- MCQs will be there.
- Duration of 1 ½ hours is given.
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|
Important dates :
|Starting Date of application||Available Soon|
|Ending Date of application||Available Soon|
|Written exam date||Available Soon|