The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the Probationary Officer (PO) examination each year to recruit eligible candidates for the position of scale I officer across the different branches of multiple nationalized banks, except for the State Bank of India. If getting into the booming Indian banking sector was always your dream, then you should apply for the upcoming IBPS PO examination. Our IBPS PO coaching in Delhi will help you to channelize your time and efforts in the right direction, increasing your chances of getting selected.
We also rank in the list of top 5 educational institutes for IBPS PO exam preparation in Delhi, so you can rely on our unique and result-oriented teaching methods. Our classes prepare the banking aspirants for both the written exams and the GD/Interview. With our professional guidance and your hard work, you can rest assured of securing good marks in the examination.
Eligibility for IBPS PO
- A candidate is required to hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible for IBPS PO 2019 exam
- There is no minimum percentage criteria to apply for IBPS PO exam
- must be on minimum 20 years of age to apply for this exam.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
Exam Date IBPS PO
|Date of online registration||July to August 2019|
|Application fee payment||July to August 2019|
|IBPS PO admit card||September 2019|
|IBPS PO prelims exam||12th, 13th, 19th and 20th Octoer 2019|
|Result – prelims||October/ November|
|Call latter for mains||November|
|Mains exam||30th November 2019|
|Result – Mains||December 2019|
|Call latter for interview||January 2020|
|IBPS PO interview||January / February 2020|
Getting a junior manager-level position in one of the best nationalized banks is not easy and this is why the banks have divided the selection process into three stages. A candidate will have to clear both the written examination i.e. the prelims and the mains that will be followed by a GD/PI. All our ex-students consider our centre to offer the best coaching classes of IBPS PO, as we prepared them for both the written examination and the GD/PI that greatly helped them to clear the selection process.
Why Study Campus?
- We offer both a regular course and a crash course to meet the varied needs of different students.
- Affordable fees are charged on all offered courses.
- All our faculty members are well qualified and highly experienced.
- Timely syllabus completion is followed by a series of evaluation tests.
- Top-notch state-of-the-art infrastructure is offered to facilitate a better learning environment.
- Comprehensive study material is offered and much more.
You can visit our institute to get detailed information on our offered bank entrance exam courses.
Join Study Campus for BEST IBPS PO Coaching in Delhi, Munirka.