The rising demand for skilled IT professionals has pushed many people to pursue the Master’s course in Computer Application. The scope of MCAs is immense in both national and international market. System analyst, system manager, internet expert, and software developers are some of the designations on which a skilled MCA can be hired. Many of our earlier students cleared the MCA entrance examination with flying colors and got admission in their dream MCA institute.
MAH MCA CET
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- The candidate should have a bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% marks (45% for the candidates from reserved categories)
- Additionally, the candidate must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or graduation level.
- For lateral entry admission to 2nd year, the candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Computer application or B.SC (IT/CS)
MAH MCA CET Exam Date 2020
|online registration||2nd week of February 2020|
|Last date to register online||1st week of March 2020|
|Admit Card||3rd week of March 2020|
|Date of Exam||4th week of March 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of April 2020|
Mode of Exam: Online
Language of Exam – English
Marking Scheme – 2 marks will be given for every correct answer. 0.5 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English comprehension and verbal ability||20||40||
|Logical / Abstract Reasoning||30||60|
|Mathematics & Statistics||30||60|
DU MCA Entrance 2019 Eligibility
- Any bachelor degree from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) under annual mode/at least two papers in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) in semester mode or an equivalent degree.
- Minimum Percentage Required: 60%marks in aggregate. The candidates who are appearing in the final year examinations of the degree on the basis of which admission is sought are also eligible to apply.
|DU MCA application form||March 2, 2020|
|Closing date of DU MCA Application Form||March 31, 2020|
|Admit Card||April 30, 2020|
|exam||June 2-9, 2020|
|Announcement of DU MCA result||July 25, 2020|
DU MCA Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||50 (Mathematics, English, Logical Ability, Computer Science)|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer – 4|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks|
JNU MCA 2020
JNU MCA 2020 Important Dates
|Online JNU MCA 2020 Application form Starts from||2nd week of February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||2nd week of March 2020|
|Issue of the Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|JNU MCA 2020 Entrance Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||3rd week of Jun 2020|
- he age of the applicants must be above 17 years.
- Candidates must have completed their 3yrs of bachelor’s level education from recognized board/institution/university.
- Applicants have to attain a minimum of 55% marks in their graduate degree.
- Candidates have to complete their graduate-level education with Mathematics as one of the mandatory subjects.
JNU MCA 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates aspiring to appear for the JNU MCA 2020 entrance exam must check the exam pattern given below:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type MCQs|
|Marking scheme||1 Mark will be awarded for a correct answer|
|Subjects||General aptitude, reasoning, mathematics and computer science.|
NIMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release||1st week of March 2020|
|Release of Online Application||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to fill online application||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of downloading the filled in application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|NIMCET 2020 Exam||4th week of May 2020|
|Release of Answer key||4th to last week of May 2020|
|Announcement of results||1st week of June 2020|
|Starting of counselling process||2nd week of June 2020|
NIMCET 2020 Eligibility
Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Qualifying Exam: Candidate must possess B.Sc. (Hons)/ B.Sc./BIT/BCA/B.Tech/B.E of minimum of three years from a recognized board or university.
Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with one of the subjects of Mathematics or Statistics.
Qualifying Marks: He/she must have obtained minimum aggregate of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in the qualifying exam. 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST candidates.
Age Criteria: There is no upper or lower age limit prescribed to be eligible for the test.
class=”title”NIMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|Total||120 questions||480 marks|
Choose the right institute for a bright future
Study Campus is a top institute for MCA entrance exam preparation in Delhi. Having prepared over thousands of MCA aspirants, our faculty members have extensive knowledge and relevant experience to train you the right way. Apart from using a unique teaching method, they also give attention to individual students to ensure that every student is well-prepared for the exam. We have mentored many successful MCA aspirants, and you could be the next one.
Details about the MCA entrance exam
Different universities conduct their own MCA entrance examination to shortlist the most eligible students for their offered course. NIMCET, MAH MCA CET, BIT, IPU CET MCA, and JNU MCA are some of the MCA entrance examinations that are organized in the country. Our institute gives the best coaching classes for MCA entrance exam conducted by different universities across the country. With our guidance, you can boost your chances of clearing the MCA entrance examination.
From timely syllabus completion to frequent evaluation tests- everything is taken care of by us. If you want to have a detailed discussion on our MCA entrance course, then you can visit our office today.
Join Study Campus for MCA Entrance Coaching in Delhi.