There are different ways to become a part of the Indian navy wing. The navy SSR examination is one such way that allows candidates to apply for the position of a sailor in the Indian navy. It is a non-technical position, and the exact role will depend on your skills and training. Our navy SSR coaching in Delhi has trained many aspirants for the respective examination. Most of them cleared all the selection stages with flying colors.
The right coaching can help you succeed
Every year, we receive countless queries from SSR aspirants from across the city. The results we deliver and the teaching method we follow has made us quite popular among the navy aspirants. As subject matter experts take our navy exam classes in Delhi, there is no doubt, as to how we consistently maintain the success ratio.
Details of the navy SSR exam
SSR stands for the Senior Secondary Recruit. The written exam will consist of MCQ-based questions. English, Mathematics, General Awareness, and Science are the four sections on which the applicants will be judged. The candidates need to be cautious as a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be there for each incorrect answer. Our navy exam training in Delhi includes sharing tips and tricks that save students from negative marking. Moreover, we prepare students for the exam sections and selection stages diligently.
Study Campus is among the best navy exam institutes in Delhi. Apart from having a pool of qualified and experienced teachers, we also provide the required competitive environment for the best growth of our students. The best way to know about our navy SSR coaching in Delhi in details is by visiting our centre in person. If you are willing to appear for the upcoming navy SSR examination, then do get in touch us for best results.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Selection Process:-
Selection will be based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fit in the Medical.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standards
|S.NO||Name Of Subject||Duration Of Exam|
Negative Marking:– 0.25 marks for each wrong answer if Available.
The language of Paper:- Question paper will be in English Language and Some Other Language.
Online Application dates for SSR
- Registration of online application commences from 14th December 2018
- Last date for registration of online application: 30th December 2018
- Admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by February 2019
- The merit list will be available on websites on 20th June 2019
- Course starting month: august 2019
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy recruitment
- unmarried male Indian citizen and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Educational Qualifications: qualified in 10+2 examination with math and physics and at last one of these subjects chemistry/ biology/ computer from the boards of school education recognized by MHRD, govt. of India
- candidates should have been born between 1st August 1998 to 31st July 2002 (both dates inclusive)
- examination, subject to qualifying physical fitness test (PET) and fitness in medical exams
Computer based exam
- the question paper will be computer- based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark