Young enthusiasts are willing to selflessly serve the nation sit for the NDA entrance examination each year to get selected for one of the three wings of the dignified armed forces of the National Defense Academy i.e. the army, the navy, and the air force wings. Our Classrooms or Online NDA coaching in Delhi is a well-known educational academy that is known primarily for delivering quality teachings and consistently maintaining a high-student success rate. The persistence and efforts put in by our highly experienced and qualified faculty members have made our coaching institute for the NDA exam rank in the list of top NDA exam preparation institutes in Delhi.
The NDA entrance examination is conducted two times a year by the UPSC board to select suitable candidates for one of the three armed forces wings. NDA is the country’s first tri-service academy, where candidates belonging to the army, navy, and the air force are trained together before they are ordered to leave for their respective postings.
NDA Exam Date 2022:
The official UPSC NDA 2022 dates been announced now. Here students can check the official dates of the NDA exam:
|Event||NDA I 2022||NDA II 2022|
|Notification||22 December 2021||18 May 2022|
|Online Application||22 December 2021||18 May 2022|
|Last Date of Application||11 January 2022||7 June 2022|
|Admit Card||14 March 2022||August 2022|
|Exam Date||10 April 2022||4 September 2022|
|Result||June 2022||November 2022|
|SSB Interview||To be notified||To be notified|
(NDA 2022-23 Session)
|Event||NDA I 2023||NDA II 2023|
|Notification||21 December 2022||17 May 2023|
|Online Application||21 December 2022||17 May 2023|
|Last Date of Application||10 January 2023||6 June 2023|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||16 April 2023||3 September 2023|
|Result||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|SSB Interview||To be notified||To be notified|
NDA Exam Pattern:
The NDA written test is an offline objective based examination that comprises two sections i.e. Mathematics (300 marks) and General Ability (600 marks). There is a negative marking of 0.33 for every incorrect answer, so candidates must only attempt the questions they are sure of. We offer both a regular course and a crash course to meet the different learning needs of various students and help them secure flying colors in the NDA examination.
To get selected for your applied position, you need to score the minimum required marks in the written examination as declared by the concerned authority. After clearing the written examination, you will have to clear the interview that will be conducted by the SSB. We offer the best classroom and online coaching classes of NDA exam wherein we prepare our students for both the written and the interview part.
Why Study Campus?
- We are known to provide the best classes for NDA preparation in Delhi.
- Comprehensive study material is offered to all the students.
- A reasonable fee is charged for our offered courses, without compromising on the education quality.
- Our center offers state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate a better learning environment.
- Timely syllabus completion is followed by a series of evaluation tests and much more.
We value our students’ aspirations, and hence offer top-notch deliverables that help our students excel in their respective fields. You can visit our branch to know more about our offered courses.
NDA Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who will appear in the NDA examination should check the exam pattern for better preparations. The detailed NDA 2022 exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- Pattern: The question paper will be asked in the OMR pattern.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in the pen and paper-based mode.
- Answering Mode: Candidates will use a black ball pen to mark their answers. Do not use Ink pen or pencil.
- Duration: Two and half hours will be given for each code, i.e. Code 1 (mathematics) and Code 2 (general ability test).
- Language: The medium of the exam will be set bilingually in English as well as Hindi.
- Negative Marking: 33 % of marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Mathematics||300||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 1- English)||200|
|GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge)||400||2 ½ hours|
Age Limits, Gender & Marital Status:
- Age Limit: For NDA (1) 2022: The candidates possessing age between 2nd July 2003 to 1st July 2006 are eligible for the examination. If born before 2nd July 2003 and after 1st July 2006 then not eligible for NDA (1) 2022 exam.
For NDA (2) 2021: Those who have ages between 2nd January 2003 to 1st January 2006 are permitted to write the exam. If the candidate bears the age before 2nd January 2004 and after 1st January 2007, they are not allowed to appear the exam.
- Gender: Only males are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the NDA examination.
NDA Educational Qualification:
1- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university
2- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 cadet entry scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a state education board or a university