Young enthusiasts willing to selflessly serve the nation sit for the NDA entrance examination each year to get selected for one of the three wings of the dignified armed forces of the National Defense Academy i.e. the army, the navy, and the air force wings. Our NDA coaching in Delhi is a well-known educational academy that is known primarily for delivering quality teachings and consistently maintaining a high-student success rate. The persistence and efforts put in by our highly experienced and qualified faculty members have made our coaching institute for NDA exam rank in the list of top 5 NDA exam preparation institutes in Delhi.
The NDA entrance examination is conducted two times a year by the UPSC board to select suitable candidates for one of the three armed forces wings. NDA is the country’s first tri-service academy, where candidates belonging to the army, navy, and the air force are trained together before they are ordered to leave for their respective postings.
The NDA written test is an offline objective based examination that comprises of two sections i.e. Mathematics (300 marks) and General Ability (600 marks). There is a negative marking of 0.33 for every incorrect answer, so candidates must only attempt the questions they are sure of. We offer both a regular course and a crash course to meet the different learning needs of various students and help them secure flying colors in the NDA examination.
To get selected for your applied position, you need to score the minimum required marks in the written examination as declared by the concerned authority. After clearing the written examination, you will have to clear the interview that will be conducted by the SSB. We offer the best coaching classes of NDA exam wherein we prepare our students for both the written and the interview part.
Why Study Campus?
- We are known to provide the best classes for NDA preparation in Delhi.
- A comprehensive study material is offered to all the students.
- Reasonable fee is charged for our offered courses, without compromising on the education quality.
- Our centre offers state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate a better learning environment.
- Timely syllabus completion is followed by a series of evaluation tests and much more.
We value our students’ aspiration, and hence offer top-notch deliverables that help our students excel in their respective fields. You can visit our branch to know more about our offered courses.
NDA 2019 Exam Date
The official UPSC NDA 2019 dates been announced now. Here students can check the official dates of NDA exam:
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of notification||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|Application form available||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|End date to submit the application||4th February 2019||3rd September 2019|
|Admit card release||29th March 2019||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||21st April 2019||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
NDA Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates who will appear in the NDA examination should check the exam pattern for better preparations. The detailed NDA 2019 exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Type of Questions:There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- Pattern:The question paper will be asked in the OMR pattern.
- Mode:The exam will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- Answering Mode:Candidates will use black ball pen to mark their answers. Do not use Ink pen or pencil.
- Duration:Two and half hours will be given for each code, i.e. Code 1 (mathematics) and Code 2 (general ability test).
- Language:The medium of the exam will be set bilingually in English as well as Hindi.
- Negative Marking: 33 % marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Mathematics||300||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 1- English)||200|
|GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge)||400||2 ½ hours|
Age Limits, Gender & Marital Status:
- For NDA (1) 2019:The candidates possessing age between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003 are eligible for the examination. If born before 2nd July 2000 and after 1st July 2003 then not eligible for NDA (1) 2019 exam.
- For NDA (2) 2019:Those who have age between 2nd January 2001 to 1st January 2004 are permitted to write the exam. If the candidate bears the age before 2nd January 2001 and after 1st January 2004, they are not allowed to appear the exam.
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA examination. Girls are not allowed for the NDA entrance examination.
NDA Educational Qualification
1- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university
2- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 cadet entry scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a state education board or a university