PU OCET Eligibility Criteria:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from CBSC, Delhi or any other recognized board.
Qualifying Subjects: Applying candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, English, Chemistry subjects and any one Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
Age Limit: For BHMS, candidate should complete the 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure minimum of 50% (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in 12th level.
PU OCET Exam Pattern:
- 2 marks will be rewarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : 0.25 mark
- The test questions will be organized in various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
- The medium of the question paper will be the English language.
- Mode of Exam: PUCET 2020 Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
PU OCET 2022 Exam Dates:
|Registration start||15 April 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||31 May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Exam Date||23 July 2022 – 25 July 2022|
|Result||To be notified|
|Counseling||To be notified|