SBI PO 2022 Exam Highlights
Below are some of the notable key highlights of the SBI PO Exam 2021:
|Exam Name||SBI PO|
|SBI PO Full Form||State Bank of India Probationary Officer|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||UR/OBC/EWS: INR 750/-|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Examination Centre||All India|
|Duration of the Examination||2 Hours|
|Examination Stages||Prelims, Mains, Group Discussion / Personal Interview|
|Language||English & Hindi|
SBI PO Exam Important Date-
The tentative schedule of events for SBI PO exam released on sbi.co.in:
|Notification||21 September 2022|
|Online Application form||22 September 2022|
|Last Date of Application||12 October 2022|
|Prelim Admit Card||5 December 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||17 to 20 December 2022|
|Prelims Result||17 January 2023|
|Mains Admit Card||19 January 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||30 January 2023|
|Mains Result||10 March 2023|
|Group Exercises & Interviews||March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023|
SBI PO Exam Eligibility-
|Nationality||✔ Citizen of India.
✔ The subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
✔ Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
✔ Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India in their favor.
|Educational Qualification||✔ Candidates interested in applying for the post of PO must be a Graduate in any discipline from a state or central-recognized university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government
✔ Candidates in their final semester/year are also eligible to apply, but they will have to mention the result stating pass on the date mentioned by the organization.
✔ Candidates will have to present proof of passing their graduation or having the graduation degree pass as per the deadline stipulated by the bank.
✔ Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before December 31, 2023.
|Age Limit||✔ Minimum Age: 21 years
✔ Maximum Age: 30 years
|OBC – (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
SBI PO Exam Pattern Quick Facts:-
SBI PO Prelims
- The exam is held in online mode.
- There are 100 objective-type questions.
- The duration of SBI PO Prelims is 60 minutes.
- This paper has 3 sections (English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability).
- Sectional Weight age in SBI PO Prelims
- The following table represents the distribution of questions in SBI PO Prelims exam:
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||60 Minutes|
SBI PO 2019 Mains
- The exam is held in online mode.
- There are 155 objective-type and a letter/ essay writing questions weighing to 50 marks.
- The duration of objective paper is 3 hours, while for subjective paper, it is 30 minutes.
- This paper has 4 sections in the objective paper (Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness about Economy/ Banking, English language).
- In the subjective paper, you have to write a Letter and an Essay.
SBI PO Group Exercise & Personal Interview
- Candidates, who qualify SBI PO Mains, appear for the GD/PI rounds.
- Marks for Group Exercise round are 20.
- Marks for Personal Interview round are 30.
Every year, the competition for PO increases by 5%. Hence, it is important for all candidates to be thorough with SBI PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Sectional Weight age in SBI PO Mains
The following table represents the distribution of questions in SBI PO Prelims exam:
|Section||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (minutes)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|General Awareness (Economy & Banking)||40||40||35|
|Total||155 Questions||200 Marks||3 Hours|