State Bank of India, the country’s largest nationalized bank conducts the SBI PO examination each year to select eligible candidates for junior officer level positions across its branches throughout the country. Thousands of young graduates and experienced professionals willing to work in a reputable managerial position in the largest nationalized bank appear for the SBI PO exam each year and compete with one another for the same position. Our SBI PO coaching in Delhi has a pool of qualified and experienced teachers that have prepared end number of baking aspirants for the different bank entrance examinations.
You can also find our coaching institute for SBI PO ranking higher on the list of top 5 educational centres for SBI PO exam preparation in Delhi. The SBI PO exam is conducted in three phases i.e. the Prelims, Mains, and the Interview/GD. A candidate has to clear all the three stages to get selected for the applied position. Our classes deliver top-notch lectures that are both comprehensive and easy to understand by our students. With our professional guidance and your hard work, your chances of getting selected increases considerably.
To make sure only eligible candidates get an entry into the Indian banking sector, SBI has divided the examination into different sections to evaluate the suitability of the candidates. Here is a detailed exam pattern for both the Prelims and Mains examination.
SBI PO Exam Pattern Quick Facts:-
SBI PO 2019 Prelims
- The exam is held in online mode.
- There are 100 objective-type questions.
- The duration of SBI PO Prelims is 60 minutes.
- This paper has 3 sections (English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability).
- Sectional Weight age in SBI PO Prelims
- The following table represents the distribution of questions in SBI PO Prelims exam:
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||60 Minutes|
SBI PO 2019 Mains
- The exam is held in online mode.
- There are 155 objective-type and a letter/ essay writing questions weighing to 50 marks.
- The duration of objective paper is 3 hours, while for subjective paper, it is 30 minutes.
- This paper has 4 sections in the objective paper (Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness about Economy/ Banking, English language).
- In the subjective paper, you have to write a Letter and an Essay.
SBI PO Group Exercise & Personal Interview
- Candidates, who qualify SBI PO Mains, appear for the GD/PI rounds.
- Marks for Group Exercise round are 20.
- Marks for Personal Interview round are 30.
Every year, the competition for PO increases by 5%. Hence, it is important for all candidates to be thorough with SBI PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Sectional Weight age in SBI PO Mains
The following table represents the distribution of questions in SBI PO Prelims exam:
|Section||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (minutes)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|General Awareness (Economy & Banking)||40||40||35|
|Total||155 Questions||200 Marks||3 Hours|
SBI PO (Prelims)
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
SBI PO (Mains)
|SECTION||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
- 1/4th of the allotted marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The exam duration will be 1 hour for the prelims and 3 hours for the mains.
- There will be no sectional cut-offs for both the examinations.
- Sectional timing will be there for the prelim examinations.
We offer both a regular course and a crash course to meet the varied learning needs of different students and prepare them in the right direction, so they can score decent marks in the examination.
To get selected, the candidate will have to first clear the prelims examination. He will only be eligible to sit for the mains examination if he clears the prelims with the desired cut-off marks. After securing the minimum required marks in both the prelims and mains, the selected candidates will be called for an interview. Based on all the results taken together, the candidate will be selected.
Why Study Campus?
- We follow a unique teaching method that is backed by a result-oriented approach.
- Our study material is comprehensive and precise.
- Unlimited doubt clearing classes are offered on students’ request.
- Timely syllabus completion is followed by a series of evaluation tests.
- Reasonable fees are charged for all our offered courses.
- Our centre offers state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate a better learning environment and much more.
All our students consider our classes to be the best coaching classes for SBI PO exam preparation owing to our quality teaching deliverables. You can visit our centre for getting detailed information on our offered courses.