The Sub-Inspector or the SI examination is conducted each year by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit successful and eligible candidates for the Group C position in the police department. Young enthusiasts willing to serve the country can become a part of the police forces by clearing the SSC CAPF examination. Our Classroom and Online SI Coaching in Delhi has prepared several aspirants for the SI examination and most of them are today working as a proud member of the police forces. Being among the top Delhi Police SI Coaching Classes, we prepare the leaders of tomorrow using a result-oriented approach.
SSC SI CAPF Exam Dates:
|Exam Events||Important Date|
|Releasing the date of Application Form 2019-20||17 September 2019|
|Registration form the Last date||15th October 2019|
|Admit card Release date for Paper-1 Exam||1st week of November 2019|
|Date of paper 1 Exam||11th to 13th December 2019 (CBE)|
|Paper 1 Result date Announce||Notified Later|
|PST, PET & Medical Test date Announce||Notified Later|
|PST, PET & Medical Exam Result Declaration Date||Notified Later|
|Releasing admit card date for Paper 2||Notified Later|
|Date of paper 2 Exam||Notified Later|
|Final Result Declaration Date||Notified Later|
SSC SI CAPF online preparation with Study Campus
To prepare for the upcoming SSC SI CAPF examination, choose the best online exam preparation program to strategize the preparation and get the best results from the SSC SI CAPF online coaching programme held by Study Campus.
Features of SSC SI CAPF video courses in 2020-
- Latest Pattern
We offer online SSC SI CAPF Coaching Classes with the latest pattern of the exam and proper guidance to crack the examination with high scores.
- Regular mocks and quizzes
We schedule regular mocks in Live Classes for SSC SI CAPF Exam so that the students get to experience the interface of the real examination and prepare for it accordingly.
- India’s best faculties
Our faculty members have several years of experience in teaching their respective subjects to the SSC SI CAPF aspirants. You can approach our faculties anytime you want, and clarify your doubts.
- Detailed solutions for every problem
The problems are solved with ethical concepts that make students solve further more issues on their own, thus improving the problem-solving capabilities of students.
- In-depth analysis
Mock tests help to give an in-depth analysis of the students’ performances. Mock tests help to understand a concept better as well as improve our performance in the exam.
You will find only the best and highly-experienced faculty members in our institute that are dedicated to shaping the future of all our students in a diligent manner. The SI is a respectable position to work on and it offers a pay scale of Rs. 9, 300 – Rs, 34, 800 under the pay Band 2 scale. Working on an authoritative position with a decent pay package is everyone’s dream and we help the aspirants in fulfilling this desire.
Get Top-notch training at reasonable fees
Being recognized as the top offline and online coaching classes for SI coaching in Delhi, we promote unique learning techniques that help all our students to ace the examination. We also charge low fees compared to other institutes with a view to making quality training more accessible to the masses. If you wish to clear the upcoming SI examinations with flying colors, then enroll for our SI batches today.
Why Choose Us?
- We have the best and highly experienced faculty members to train students
- Full syllabus coverage followed by a timely syllabus completion is guaranteed
- Series of online and offline tests are conducted to evaluate the preparation level of each
- Introduction to useful tips and tricks for better marks scoring
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions on students’ request and much more
The above-shared reasons are just a few of the many reasons that should make you think about joining our reliable institute. You can visit our office today to know more about the offered courses in detail.
SI CAPF 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have under graduation degree in order to apply for SSC SI CAPF exam
- The age requirement for appearing in the examination should be between 20 to 25 years
- If the person is from the PH category then ensure not to apply for the examination
SI CAPF Exam Pattern for 2020:
- The examination will be commenced in the online mode
- There will be two papers in written test
- There will be 4 parts in the paper I such as Reasoning & General Intelligence, General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness and English Comprehension.
- Paper, I consisted of overall 200 questions for 200 marks. These questions will get over in the time duration of 120 minutes
- Paper 2 consisted of questions from English language and Comprehension
- Paper, I consisted of overall 200 questions for 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking as well. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
- Questions in Paper I and Paper II will be based on Objective Type Questions pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
Posts via SSC SI CAPF 2020:
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Delhi Police Sub Inspector
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Sub Inspector
- in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- SI in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
CAPF SI 2020 Selection Procedure:
- The selection procedure is divided into three different parts which are as follows:
- 1st Step – Written Test (Paper-1) consisted of Objective Type questions for 200 Marks
- 2nd Step – Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd Step – Written Test (Paper-2) consisted of Objective Type questions for 200 Marks