The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination to recruit candidates for clerical and data entry work positions. This examination is conducted each year by the SSC board each year and thousands of students appear for the examination. Our SSC CHSL coaching in Delhi has prepared various students for the CHSL examination, out of which most are currently working in the government departments, ministries, and organizations. We are also included in the list of top 5 educational institutes for SSC CHSL exam preparation in Delhi.
SSC CHSL Exam Highlights:
|Conducting Body||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
If you want to work in the position of a data entry operator, postal assistant & sorting analyst, lower division clerk, court clerk or any other junior-level position under the central government, then join our classes for increasing your chances of clearing the examination. We are known to offer the best coaching classes of SSC CHSL exam in Delhi, so you can always rely on our deliverables.
- He/she must be an Indian citizen.
- Age limit – A candidate should not be less than 18 years old and older than 27 years old as on 1st August 2020.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed class 12th orits equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
- Mode of exam: Online
- Medium of exam: English and Hindi both (expect for English language section)
- Type of question: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative marking:5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Section||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
Mode of exam: Offline
Medium of exam: English or Hindi
Type of question: Descriptive type
|Sections||No. of words||Maximum marks||Duration|
SSC CHSL Exam Date-
|Notification||6 December 2022|
|Online Application form||6 December 2022|
|Last Date of Application||4 January 2023|
|Admit Card for tier 1||To be notified|
|Tier 1 Exam Dates||February/March 2023 (Tentative)|
|Result for Tier 1||To be notified|
|Admit Card for Tier 2||To be notified|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|Typing/Skill Test for Tier 3||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
The selection for the applied position is done on the basis of secure marks in all three stages. To get selected for the applied position one must score the minimum required marks in each stage. We have the best teachers teaching in our institute that constantly push students to their limits so that they can come out successful through the entire process. With our professional guidance by your side, you can rest assured of receiving the right teachings and guidance.
Why Study Campus?
- We offer the most comprehensive and top-notch study material to all our students.
- Affordable fees are charged on all our offered courses.
- Timely syllabus completion is followed by a series of evaluation tests.
- Students are prepared by experienced and qualified teachers only.
- We have been offering the highest student success rate consistently over the years.
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions are offered and much more.
If you want to more about our offered courses, then visit our centre today.
CHSL Exam Date-
|Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Session||Section||Modules||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section 1||Module-1||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||1 hour|
|Module-2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90|
|Section 2||Module-1||English Language and Comprehension||40||90||1 hour|
|Section 3||Module-1||Computer Knowledge Module||15||45||15 minutes|
|Session-II||Section 3||Module-2||Skill Test/ Typing Test Module-
Part A- Skill Test for DEOs
Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA