UP Police SI and ASI Coaching
Higher possibilities of success are there when you have the best UP SI Coaching. Where can you earn such benefits? Well, Study Campus welcomes you to the best coaching classes conducted for UP ASI and SI exams.
UP Police SI and ASI Highlights: Eligibility: Important Dates: Exam Pattern:
UP SI Highlights:
|Conducting Body||UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)|
|Exam Name||UP SI|
|Job Type||U.P.Govt Jobs|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Application Fee||General/ OBC – Rs. 400/-
SC/ ST/ Female – Rs. 100/-
Why choose us?
The Coaching Classes for UP SI and ASI are going to change your preparation into a permanent job. Yes, the premium classroom experiences you are getting here can unlock such benefits. The following list will show you how we hold the best:
- Complete the syllabus
- Conduct doubt clearing sessions
- On-time tests and discussions
- Proper teaching with professionals
- Friendly course-fee
- Hassle-free offline classes (online classes due to COVID-19 restrictions)
UP SI Important Dates:
|Online Application||April 2022|
|Last Date of Application||Last week of April 2022|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Interview||To Be Announced|
Scope of UP SI & ASI:
The career growth you obtain from the UP Police Sub Inspector is as follows:
- Sub – Inspector
- ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police)
- DCP (Deputy Commissioner of Police)
The job profile of the UP Police SI is:
- Ensuring the Safety of citizens
- Maintaining Discipline
- Solving cases in his jurisdiction
- Doing Weekly Patrol of his area
- Giving detailed reports to his superiors
The gross month salary varies from 27,000 to 11 lakh Indian Rupees.
An ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector) officer has different roles to play. They are:
- Police Outposts and Investigation centers.
- Arranges reports of the incidents for the senior officers
- Charge of armory
- Chief drill officer in training centers
The salary range of an ASI officer is from 35k to 1.1 lakh Indian Rupees.
UP SI Eligibility:
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized board/university.
- 18-28 Years
For Male Candidates
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
For Female Candidates:
UP SI Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|Basic Law/ Constitution/
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/
Intelligence Quotient Test/Reasoning
Who Can Join UP SI & ASI?
You must follow the rules before going for the UP SI and ASI. The exam form fill-up protocols are quite strict. So, here are the things you must know before filling the online application:
- Must have a graduate degree (irrespective of discipline)
- Passed from a recognized board or university.
- 18 to 28 years of age limit
- Must have perfect physical fitness
- For male candidates:
- Genera; students: Height- 168 cms; Chest- 79 to 84 cms
- ST: Height- 160 cms; Chest- 77 to 82 cms
- For female candidates:
- Genera; students: Height- 152 cms
- ST: Height- 147 cms
Exams that you are going to Appear
- General Hindi; Total Marks: 100
- Basic Law or Constitution or General Knowledge; Total Marks: 100
- Numerical & Mental Ability Test; Total Marks: 100
- Mental Aptitude Test or Intelligence Quotient Test or Reasoning; Total Marks
The total number of questions are 160 with full marks of 400. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes (2 hours).
Our UP SI & UP ASI Online Coaching:
In COVID-19 periods, the restrictions don’t stop the learning procedure for our aspirants. The UP SI and ASI Online Coaching allows every candidate to learn through the process of digitization.
What do we cover in online sessions? Here is the list:
- Perfect classroom coaching experience
- Mock tests and discussion rounds
- Other online exam practices