Indian Navy MR April 2022 Notification Out:
Registration Date: 29 Oct 2021 – 2 Nov 2021
Salary: ₹14,000 – ₹21,800
Number of Vacancies: 300
Eligibility Required: 10th Pass
Apply Online: Please copy and paste this link: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/state
Indian Navy MR Exam Date 2021
|Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Indian Navy MR notification release date||07th July 2021|
|Indian Navy MR Apply Online Start date||19th July 2021|
|Last date of online registration||23rd July 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||26th August 2021|
|Indian Navy MR Exam Date 2021||Check admit card|
|Indian Navy Result 2021||–|
Indian Navy MR Exam Summary
- Name– Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruit)
- Conducting Body– Indian Navy
- Type– National Level Exam
- Mode– Online Mode
- Duration– 30 Minutes
Indian Navy MR 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy MR 2020 is mentioned below:
- Age Limit:The date of birth of candidates should fall between 1st October 1999 to 30thSeptember 2003.
- Gender & Marital Status:Only unmarried male candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification:Candidates should have qualified 10th examination from any Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Medical Eligibility:Candidates should be medical fit as per the standards set by Indian Navy.
- Tattoos:Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms. Candidates with permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body will not be acceptable.
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Indian Navy MR 2020 has been provided below:
- Mode of Exam:Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions:Objective type questions
- Languages:Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Number of Questions:50 Questions
- Duration:30 minutes
- Section:Science & Mathematics and GK (General Knowledge)
- Marking Criteria:One mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking:5 mark will be deducted for wrong answer