Indian Navy MR 2020 Exam Dates
Official dates of Indian Navy MR 2020 have not been released yet. Candidates can check the tentative schedule from below
|Starting of application form||3rd week of December 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||Last week of December 2019|
|Admit card issue||3rd week of February 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of February 2020|
|Result announcement||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of call letter for PFT||4th week of March 2020|
|PFT date||As mentioned in the call letter|
|Release of merit list||4th week of August 2020|
|Training starts||October 2020|
Indian Navy MR Exam Summary
- Name– Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruit)
- Conducting Body– Indian Navy
- Type– National Level Exam
- Mode– Online Mode
- Duration– 30 Minutes
Indian Navy MR 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy MR 2020 is mentioned below:
- Age Limit:The date of birth of candidates should fall between 1st October 1999 to 30thSeptember 2003.
- Gender & Marital Status:Only unmarried male candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification:Candidates should have qualified 10th examination from any Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Medical Eligibility:Candidates should be medical fit as per the standards set by Indian Navy.
- Tattoos:Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms. Candidates with permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body will not be acceptable.
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Indian Navy MR 2020 has been provided below:
- Mode of Exam:Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions:Objective type questions
- Languages:Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Number of Questions:50 Questions
- Duration:30 minutes
- Section:Science & Mathematics and GK (General Knowledge)
- Marking Criteria:One mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking:5 mark will be deducted for wrong answer